Let’s do something meaningful this summer. Do you have a box of old photos, postcards, letters, and family memories stored in a closet or under a bed? Pull that box out and let’s make a Memory Album.
Here is how it works:
1. Set a time for us to go through the box together.
2. Tell me stories about your precious memories.
3. I will build you a 10-page album printed on high quality paper bound with a hard cover.
4. Additional albums available for half price.
5. Album pages make great gifts and art for the walls.
Grab that box of photos and memorabilia. Let’s build a 10-page coffee table book of your family’s memories.
Designed with hard cover: $200. Regularly priced at $299. Additional albums half off through August 15, 2011.
Call Tania at 503-867-5244 or email taniarain@ gmail.com
The Legacy Preservation Society helps conquer possessions and master memorabilia. LPS turns collectibles and unwanted items into cash while preserving precious memories to be passed on to future generations.When you’re ready to organize and downsize turn to The Legacy Preservation Society.